Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without!!"

These are the words that my dad used to say to me when I was a kid and I wanted something 'new' my guess is that they were probably told to him at some point in time. I was in a position to where I needed to buy a new trailer, or make some upgrades to the one I have. I took this as a chance to make it do and save a little $$
The upgrades:

  • Replace the manual tounge jack with an electric jack
  • Remove the vinyl flooring and coat (never do this, trust me)
  • Install electric winch for loading
  • Generator shed was empty, but now occupied
  • New ramp
  • Paint portions of the interior (+ tons of cleaning)
  • Refinish wheels
  • Diamond plate on the floor where the tires sit
Here are some after pics.






No comments: